This subwoofer incorporates a number of Yamaha’s advanced and a high performance bass technologies such as Twisted Flare Port and Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II) with discrete amp circuitry and high quality 25 cm (10”) woofer unit. This results in sensational bass response that adds significantly to overall listening enjoyment of music and movies.
The all-new Twisted Flare Port takes advantage of extensive subwoofer development experience. The flared, gently twisting shape diffuses the vortex of air generated around the edge of the port, creating a smooth flow of air. This reduces extraneous noise not present in the original input signal and provides clear, accurate low frequency reproduction. From special effect sounds in movies to the atmosphere of a live venue, you hear bass that is clear, tight and realistic.
- New Twisted Flare Port contributes to clear and tight bass
- Advanced YST II (Yamaha Active Servo Technology II)
- 25 cm (10”) cone woofer
- Stylish addition to any room
- Driver: 25 cm (10”) cone
- Dynamic Power: 100 W (5 ohms)
- Output Power: 50 W (100 Hz, 5 ohms, 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 25–180 Hz
- Advanced YST: Yes
- Twisted Flare Port: Yes
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 351 x 352 x 408 mm
- Weight 12 kg