With drives up to 10TB, the WD Red drive is built for single-bay to 8-bay NAS systems and packs the capacity to store your precious data in one powerhouse unit.
Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS. But WD Red drives with NASware 3.0 are.
- Specifically designed for use in NAS systems with up to 8 bays
- Tested for 24×7 reliability
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Cooler temperatures
- Small and home office NAS systems in a 24×7 enviornment
- Seamless integration, robust data protection and optimal performance for NAS systems under heavy demand
- Interface: SATA 6GB/s
- Form Factor: 3.5 Inch
- RPM Class: 5400RPM