This 2-in-1 USB-C adapter fully supports IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer. With the support to IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control. It also offers a USB-C port for charging upstream devices via USB Power Delivery up to 100W.
- Convert USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
- With USB3.0 specification, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1
- Alunminium housing, durable and elegant.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast and stable internet connection
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half-duplex, automatic flip and flow control
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer
- With the USB-C Power Delivery (USB PD) port, supporting maximum 100W/20V5A charging to your upstream computer including the new MacBook. USB PD power actual output depends on your power adapter
- Bus-powered, no power adapter needed
- Plug and play, no driver required