The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high???performance wireless networks.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed.
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software which can be easily accessed through any standard web browser and is subscription free.
- Dimensions: 160 x 160 x 31.45 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- With Mounting Kits: 185 g
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: Reset
- Antennas: (2) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
- 2.4 GHz Speed: 450 Mbps
- 5 GHz Speed: 867 Mbps
- Maximum TX Power : 20dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting Wall/Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C (14 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- VLAN: 802.1Q
- Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
- Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
- WMM: Voice, Video, Best Effort, and Background
- Concurrent Clients: 200+