The Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam 5AC 19 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam ac blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The Ubiquiti airMAX NanoBeam 5AC 19 gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint providing high performance and an innovative form factor.
- Frequency – 5 GHz
- Throughput – 450+ Mbps
- Uniform Beamwidth maximises Noise Immunity
- Innovative Mechanical Design
- High-Speed Processor for Superior Performance
- Dimensions: 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
- Weight: 0.530 kg (1.17 lb)
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Frequency worldwide: 5150 – 5875 MHz
- Gain: 19 dBi
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash