The Ubiquiti LBE-M5-23 is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) from Ubiquiti Networks. The LBE-M5-23 is designed to be a cost effective and high performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license?free 5GHz frequency range and features high performance of up to 100+ Mbps in real outdoor throughput and an incredible range of up to 18+ miles (30+ km).
The LBE-M5-23 combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value. Its InnerFeed technology integrates the entire radio system into the feedhorn of the antenna, and the revolutionary airMAX TDMA protocol enhances network performance and scalability.
The LBE-M5-23 also features a unique ball joint mounting system that provides 3-axis adjustment flexibility for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- High-gain, directional antenna
- Breakthrough industrial design
- Compact size
- Light weight
- Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
- Memory: 64MB
- Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 – 5875MHz, USA: 5150 – 5250, 5725 – 5850MHz
- Antenna Gain: 23dBi
- Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.2A PoE Adapter
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)