Toshiba’s newest Exceria M303 microSDXC line up meets Video Speed Class 30 (V30), a new speed class standard for video recording.
In addition to UHS Speed Class 3, the new microSDXC card is equivalent to Video Speed Class 30. M303 comes in capacities up to 256 GB, perfect for 4K video recording in the fastest and toughest situations as well as for capacity expansion for your smartphone. The new Application Performance Class A1 enables you to store and run Android applications on microSD™ cards at optimal levels.
The series is made for hard conditions: waterproof, shockproof, X-Ray proof and temperature proof. The SD adapter included with the M303 Package gives you a wide variety of use options.
- Video Speed Class (V30)
- Class A1
- Read Speed up to 98 MB/s
- 4K Full HD recording
- Android compatible
- Waterproof, Shockproof, X-Ray Proof
- Use for: cameras, mobile phones, tablets, eBooks, VR glasses, drones
- Interface: microSDXC™, UHS-I
- UHS Speed Class: UHS Speed Class 3, Video Speed Class 30 (V30), SD Speed Class 10
- Max read speed (MB/s): 98 MB/s
- Max write speed (MB/s): 65 MB/s
- Application Performance Class: A1
- Dimensions: 15.0mm (L) x 11.0mm (W) x 1.0mm (H)
- Weight: Approx. 0.3g