Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Tenda SP 16-Port FE PoE Switch with 2GB Uplink 150W R/M TEF1118P-16-150W
- Brand: TENDA
€159.00 incl. VAT
Out of stock
SKU: 24163 Category: Ethernet Switches Tag: Ethernet Switches, Tenda SP 16-Port FE PoE Switch with 2GB Uplink 150W R/M TEF1118P-16-150W, TENDA
TEF1118P-16-150W is a unmanaged PoE switch independently designed by Tenda. Compliant with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at standards, it can identify PoE-powered devices intelligently. With a maximum PoE power output of 150 W, and 30 W for a single port, it can supply power when transmitting data with APs, IP cameras, and IP phones. The switch supports 4 working modes, including standard, priority, extend and VLAN modes, is an ideal choice for SMBs, hotels, schools, factories with video surveillance and wireless networking requirements.
- Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3x and IEEE802.3af/at standards.
- 16 * 10/100 Mbps Base-TX RJ45 ports for data transmission and power supply, 2 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T RJ45 ports for data transmission, 1 * 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-X combo SFP slot.
- 4 K MAC address table and MAC address auto-learning.
- IEEE 802.3x-compliant full-duplex flow control and half-duplex backpressure flow control.
- 7.2 Gbps backplane bandwidth.
- Maximum power consumption of a single port: 30W; Maximum power consumption of the switch: 130W.
- 2.75 MB cache size for smooth video surveillance.
- 4 modes: standard, priority, extend and VLAN.
- Desktop and rack mounting