Isn’t it amazing to see how fast flat screen TV’s have left the world of science fiction and moved into our homes? No more big picture tube televisions that needed a bracket the size of a crane to mount it on a wall, either. But did you ever see what happens when a deep speaker is hung close to one of these TV’s? We did, and decided to do something about it.
The Tangent EVO E4L is a space-saving speaker specifically designed to be used with flat screen TV’s. The closed-box construction provides a sound so super, you’d expect it to come from a much larger solution.
Flexible mounting possibilities allow you to place the Tangent EVO E4L either along side or underneath the television. Available in high gloss white and high gloss black.
- System: 2 ways
- Frequency range: 65 – 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 4-8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Max music power: 150 Watts
- Recommended amplifier: 10-150 Watts
- Terminal type: Single wiring
- Terminal finish: Gold plated
- Internal wiring: 99,99% OFC
- Enclosure: Closed box
- Magnetic shield yes
- With grill and terminal (W x H x D): 4.9 x 15.7 x 3.9" / 125 x 400 x 100 mm
- Crossover #1 Frequency: 4500 Slope: 12
- tweeter Diameter: 1.00Cone: silk Magnet: neodynium
- woofer Diameter: 4.00 Cone: fiberglass Magnet: neodynium
- 2 years
- Includes: Manual, gloves, extra front cover and wall bracket
- Quantity/box: 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18.2 x 7.6 x 7.2" / 463 x 192 x 183 mm
- Gross weight: 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
- Net weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.75 kg