Tangent EVO E45 arrives as a natural extension of the successful EVO series.
Tangent EVO E45 employs the same driver units as the critically-acclaimed and popular Tangent EVO E5 speaker.
Here, however, no less than four 5” bass drivers are put into service, delivering an impressive sound pressure and deeper bass than the single 5” driver found in the Tangent EVO E5. Flexible and multi-faceted speaker
The chic design that defines the Tangent EVO E45 allows it to fit into the majority of interior decorating themes. The outstanding power delivered by the four driver units allows the customer to use it as stereo speakers or even front channel speakers in a surround sound system. The easy electric load gives you a large freedom in selecting an amplifier for Tangent EVO E45.
Describing the EVO E45 as a flexible and multi-faceted speaker therefore fits the bill well. High-quality components Producing the high-quality sound in the Tangent EVO E45 is helped along out by powerful magnets. This achieves full control over the glass fibre membranes used in the four 5” bass drivers. For treble effects, the same great-sounding softdome tweeter known from the rest of the EVO speaker range is used. In the first class crossover filter only foil capacitors and large coils are used.
Tangent has combined these high-quality components to truly create a stylish and well-sounding speaker in the Tangent EVO E45.
- System: 3 ways
- Frequency range: 45 – 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 4-8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Max music power: 200 Watts
- Recommended amplifier: 10-200 Watts
- Terminal type: Bi-wiring / bi-amp
- Terminal finish: Gold plated
- Internal wiring: 99,99% OFC
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex
- With grill and terminal (W x H x D): 5.7 x 39.4 x 10.2" / 145 x 1000 x 260 mm
- With base and spikes (W x H x D): 9.4 x 40.6 x 10.8" / 240 x 1030 x 275 mm
- Crossover #1 Frequency: 450 Slope: 6
- Crossover #2 Frequency: 2800 Slope: 12/18
- tweeter Diameter: 1.00 Cone: silk Magnet: neodynium
- medium Diameter: 5.00 Cone: fiberglass Magnet: neodynium
- woofer Diameter: 5.00 Cone: fiberglass Magnet: neodynium
- 2 years
- Includes: Manual, gloves and spikes
- Quantity/box: 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.8 x 43.9 x 11.6" / 350 x 1115 x 295 mm
- Gross weight: 44.8 lbs / 20.3 kg
- Net weight: 40.8 lbs / 18.5 kg