Whoever said that floor speakers had to be big, black, and boxy creations is in for a big surprise. Tangent presents yet another revolution in EVOlution: the Tangent EVO E34 floor speaker.
Standing tall at 104cm (with spikes), the slimmest Tangent EVO floor speaker to date is redefining what a floor speaker should look like, how much space it should take up, and how it should sound. Its minimalistic design belies the multi-faceted performance power it possesses within.
Add a pair of Tangent EVO E34 speakers to your existing audio setup. Their great performance may surprise you, too.
Available in high gloss white and high gloss black.
- System: 3 ways
- Frequency range: 55 – 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 4-8 Ω
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Max music power: 150 Watts
- Recommended amplifier: 10-150 Watts
- Terminal type: Bi-wiring / bi-amp
- Terminal finish: Gold plated
- Internal wiring: 99,99% OFC
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex
- With grill and terminal (W x H x D): 4.9 x 39.4 x 9.4" / 125 x 1000 x 240 mm
- With base and spikes (W x H x D): 8.7 x 40.9 x 9.8" / 220 x 1040 x 250 mm
- Crossover #1
- tweeter Diameter: 1.00 Cone: silk Magnet: neodynium
- medium Diameter: 4.00 Cone: fiberglass Magnet: neodynium
- tweeter Diameter: 4.00 Cone: fiberglass Magnet: neodynium
- Includes: Manual, gloves and spikes
- Quantity/box: 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1102 x 328 x 345 mm
- Gross weight: 30 kg
- Net weight: 14.25 kg