No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Seagate Skyhawk 3TB HDD SATA 3.5” CCTV
- Brand: Seagate
€136.01 incl. VAT
Out of stock
SKU: 22211 Category: Storage Drives Tag: Storage Drives, Seagate Skyhawk 3TB HDD SATA 3.5'' CCTV, Seagate
- ImagePerfect™ firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD cameras.
- SkyHawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery options.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in multi-bay systems, giving customers the flexibility to scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support enables recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage support an increased number of HD cameras and allows longer data retention periods.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty3 represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Capacity: 3TB
- Cameras Supported: Up to 64
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 190
- Cache (MB): 64
- Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
- Power-On Hours per year: 8760
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1M hours
- Average Operating Power: 5.6W
- Idle Average: 4W
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical: 0.5
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70
- Non-operating Temperature: -40
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 26.1mm x 147mm x 101.8mm
- Weight: 610g