QNAP offers affordable 10 GbE network expansion cards to assist organizations and individuals in enhancing the bandwidth of their PCs and workstations to accommodate intensive data transfer and virtualization applications. Empowering desktop PCs with lightning-fast 10 Gbps network access is now within reach for all users to effortlessly handle data-intensive tasks and speed up workflows in offices and homes.
The QXG-10G1T, a 5-speed PCI Express 10GBASE-T/NBASE-T™ NIC that supports 10GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX and also 5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T (IEEE 802.3bz; NBASE-T) speeds. When used with Cat 6a cables, the QXG-10G1T can greatly improve network connection speeds to maximize transmission performance.
It is equipped with the Aquantia AQtion AQC107 NIC that supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps speeds. The RJ45 connector design also allows users to use their existing cables. By using Cat 5e cables, transmission speeds can reach up to 5Gbps, while using Cat 6a cables can deliver up to 10Gbps connectivity.
The QXG-10G1T utilizes the PCIe 3.0 ×4 physical interface, and can be installed in a Windows/Linux PC or compatible QNAP NAS. The QXG-10G1T is pre-installed with a low-profile bracket while full-height and specialized (for designated QNAP NAS) brackets are included in the package. QTS 4.3.4.0486 (or later) is required for using the QXG-10G1T with a QNAP NAS.
- Single-port, 5-speed 10 GbE network expansion card
- Controller: Aquantia AQtion AQC107; Driver download: From Aquantia (not required for QTS)
- Transmission rates: 10GBASE-T/5GBASE-T/2.5GBASE-T/1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x 4.
- Supported operating systems: QTS 4.3.4 (or later), Windows, Linux
- Bracket: Low-profile bracket pre-installed; full-height and specialized (for selected QNAP NAS) brackets are included
- Port and cable: RJ-45; Cat 6a cable recommended