Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- PNY is a provider of SSD solutions with product life cycle management according to JEDEC standards. With a world-class team of SSD engineers in Silicon Valley, we are well positioned to benefit from the latest technologies.
- SSDs from PNY generate less heat than an HDD and therefore increase the lifetime of your PC in the long term. Our SSDs reduce the operating temperature and thus the risk of potential damage due to overheating. Additionally, SSDs do not make any noise, which makes your PC much quieter.
- PNY SSDs operate at low wattages and with an advanced power saving mode. On average, PNY SSDs consume 30% less power than HDDs. If you want to build a quiet, green PC, PNY SSDs are a must on your list.
- Shockproof PNY SSDs are up to 30 times more rugged than HDDs, which reduces the risk of failure in extreme conditions; even at high and low temperatures. The system's non-volatile NAND technology allows the SSD to retain memory if your computer falls over or is dropped
- Capacity 1000GB
- Form factor 2.5 inch Slim
- Height 7 mm
- Interface SATA III 6Gb / s; backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gb / s
- Max Sequential Read Speed Up to 515 MB / s
- Max Sequential Write Speed Up to 490 MB / s
- MTBF 2 million hours