Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Orico PCI Express Card 1xUSB-C 3.2 Gen2 PE20-1C
- Brand: ORICO
€59.99 incl. VAT (-10%)
SKU: 23465 Category: USB PCI Cards Tag: USB PCI Cards, Orico PCI Express Card 1xUSB-C 3.2 Gen2 PE20-1C, Orico
- Up to 20Gbps The expansion card is equipped with 20Gbps bandwidth, which ensures fast data transmission, real speed of USB 3.2 for the individual por. the PCI-E card is a necessity for external drives and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery,and is backward compatible with USB 3. 0 and USB 2. 0 devices. (Note: The actual transmission speed may be limited by the connected device, Thunderbolt 3 device connected to this expansion card is only compatible with 10Gbps rate)
- Good Compatibility Compatible slot: PCIe x4(3.0), PCIe x8, PCIe x16,Compatible with Windows 8/10/Linux Kernel, No Driver Needed. (Do not support Windows 7)
- 15PIN Power Supply Port Powerful Equipped with SATA 15PIN power supply backup interface, plug in the computer's power cord to provide you with a strong power supply capacity, suitable for most chassis power supplies, you no longer need to worry about power supply matching problems, the power supply is sufficient and stable.
- PCI-E to USB3.1 Add an USB 3.2 Gen 2X2 type-C (20 Gbps) ports to your new PC or older PCIe-equipped desktop computer,Here’s a cost-effective solution for adding 20Gbps connectivity to your computer.
- What You Get 1x 20Gbps PCI-E Card，1x low-profile brackets,1x Standard-Profile brackets,1x screwdriver,2x Screw,18 Months warranty and lifetime technical support for purchase via ORICO. The card includes both standard-profile and low-profile brackets to install in various form-factor PCs and servers.
- Product Model ORICO-PE20-1C
- Model PE20-1C
- Color Black
- Material Iron
- Supported Port PCI-e x4，x8 ,x16
- Output Port USB-C*1
- Transmission Rate 20Gbps(USB3.2 GEN2x2)
- Control Scheme ASM3242
- Systems Drive-free, compatible with Windows8/10 、Linux
- Indicator Red power indicator (connect 15Pin power), blue signal indicator