HDL Sensor Surface Mount PIR & Lux
- Brand: HDL Automation
€125.00 incl. VAT
KNX Ceiling Mount PIR & Lux Sensor is a multi-function sensor which contains PIR sensor, temperature sensor, Lux sensor, dry contact and external telegram. 5 logical blocks are available and each block contains 10 object outputs. Logical relations AND, OR can be set and single mode and master / slave mode are supported.
- With 2CH lighting control, 4 sections of brightness and delay time can be set in dimming output. With gradually dimming effect, the sensor supports automatic or semi-automatic mode. Telegram locking/unlocking and delay time can be set.
- With 2CH constant brightness control, dimming values and forced operation can be set.
- The sensor has 5 logic blocks and each block contains 10 object outputs. Dry contact, telegram locking/unlocking and delay time can be set.
- Control types: Switch control, Absolute dimming control, Shutter control, Alarm control, Percentage control , Sequence control, Scene control, String(14 bytes) control, Threshold control, Logic combination control.
- 5 Logic inputs: PIR sensor status, brightness value, temperature , dry contact status and external telegrams.
- 2 logical relations: AND, OR.
- 2 working modes: Single mode and master / slave mode.
- 2CH dry contact can be set as dry contact and LED status display and the operation function can be set as switch control, dimming control, scene control and percentage control.
- The logic validity can be set by external telegram.