HDL Sensor Recess Mount PIR & Lux
- Brand: HDL Automation
€150.00 incl. VAT
KNX Presence Sensor is a multi-function sensor which contains PIR sensor, temperature sensor and brightness sensor. 4 independent logical blocks and 1 combined block are available, and each block contains 10 object outputs. Logical relations AND, OR can be set and single mode and master / slave mode are supported.
- 4 independent logical blocks and 1 combined block are available, and each block contains 10 object outputs. Control targets include switches, dimming, alarm devices, etc.
- 1 sensor status feedback function block, including data and status feedback for human presence detection and photo sensitive sensors, and intrusion alarms.
- 2 lighting control function blocks, which support automatic and semi-automatic control, and switch control according to ambient illumination.
- 1 constant brightness automatic adjustment function block can compare the ambient illumination with the set illumination value, adjust the brightness of the light, and select the curtain combination dimming.
- 2 HVAC control blocks enable automatic and semi-automatic mode, HVAC open dalay and duration srttings.
- Control types: Switch control, Absolute dimming control, Shutter control, Alarm control, Percentage control, Sequence control, Scene control, String(14 bytes) control, Threshold control, Logic combination control.
- Logic inputs: PIR sensor status, brightness value, temperature and humidity value, and external telegrams.
- 2 logical relations: AND, OR
- 2 working modes: Single mode and master / slave mode.
- The logic validity can be set by external telegram.