Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
HDL 8 Zone Dry Contact Module
- Brand: HDL Automation
€120.00 incl. VAT
SKU: 22319 Category: Dry Contacts Tag: Dry Contacts, HDL 8 Zone Dry Contact Module, HDL Automation
KNX 8-Zone Dry Contact Module belongs to HDL KNX/EIB series. It has 8-channel dry contact input and supports 2 control modes, including dry contact input control and logic control.
- Dry contact input: 8-channel dry contact input supported
- Control types: Switch control, Switch/Dimming control, Shutter control, Flexible control, Scene control, Sequence control, Percentage control, Threshold control, String(14 bytes) control, Forced control, Counter control, Bell control, Combination control.
- Logic control: Any 8 inputs can be combined with several different types of external telegram (for example, 1 bit Boolean variable, 1~4 byte threshold, time, date, etc.) to perform AND/OR/NOT logical operations.
- Level 1-4 logic controls can be set, and lower-level logic can be used as the logic input conditions for higher-level.
- The module has 18 logic blocks, which can lock channel input, enable logical operations and force immediate output even if the output is set to delay. Each logic block can report the logical state in a variety of ways.
- The module has 10 logic output blocks, which can be associated with any logical result output. Each logic block can independently control 8 targets, and delay can be set, repeated telegrams can be sent and each target can be independently controlled, for example: Switch control, Absolute dimming control, Alarm control, Shutter control, Flexible control, Sequence control, Percentage control, Threshold control, String(14 bytes) control etc.