No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KNX 19CH Mix Actuator is used for controlling relays, dimmers, curtains and air conditioners. The actuator supports 19CH control channels.
- Supports 19CH control channels,17 of which are relay channels and the other 2 are MOSFET dimming channels
- Among the 17 relay control channels, CH1-6 and 12-17 are TV8 5A relays, and CH7-11 are magnetic latching relays with an operating current of 10A.
- The 17 relay control channels can be connected to loads, for example, incandescent lamps, halogen lamps, and LED lamps, etc. They can be used for fan speed control or mode control of air-conditioning, and curtain control (supporting inching control).
- 2 MOSFET dimming channels (support shortcircuit protection, overheat protection) with working current of 1A, can be used for trailing edge dimming of lamps (incandescent lamps, lowvoltage halogen lamps, dimmable LED lamps, etc.).
- Dimming control: Status response, Dimming range setting (dimming maximum / minimum value, dimming upper / lower threshold), Light up and fade out time setting, Enable/disable absolute dimming and relative dimming, Scene control.