- Range extenders expand the boundaries of the protected area and give even more freedom to place security system devices. By connecting all or part of the devices 1 to ReX 2, you will ensure the security and automation of a business centre, estate, warehouse complex, or a large production facility
- ReX 2 works with MotionCam and MotionCam Outdoor motion detectors. When triggered, they take a series of shots, helping to evaluate the events at a facility. Visual verification helps to instantly ascertain the situation, saving users from concerns and security companies from unnecessary patrol dispatches
- ReX 2 works as an extra intelligent control panel: it connects devices into an autonomous group and takes over control at the right time. Thanks to automatic adjustment of signal strength and frame synchronization, any number of system devices can be connected to ReX 2 — the reliability of communication will not be affected by this. If, for some reason, radio communication with the hub is interrupted, ReX 2 will receive an alarm from a sensor and activate a siren to draw attention to the incident and deter the burglar
ReX 2 cannot be connected to another range extender, only to a Hub2/Hub2Plus.
Only five radio signal range extenders can be used in a system.
When transmitting images from MotionCam Outdoor (default settings) through ReX 2 range extender and the hub. The hub should be connected to the internet via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or LTE
ReX 2 is equipped with an Ethernet port, but the functionality will become available with the OS Malevich update.
- Classification : Radio channel range extender
- Device type : Wireless
- Installation method : Indoors
- Compatibility : Hub 2 and Hub 2 Plus with OS Malevich version 2.12 and higher
- Alarm signal delivery time : 0.3 seconds
- Maximum connected devices (in a system with one range extender) : Hub 2 — up to 99 / Hub 2 Plus — up to 199
- Number of range extenders connected to the hub : 5
- Operating system : OS Malevich
- Power supply : 110−240 VAC or 12 V from 12V PSU for Hub 2/Hub 2 Plus/ReX 2
- Built-in backup battery Li-Ion 2 Ah : Up to 38 hours of backup battery life
- Jeweller radio protocol : Communication range with the hub — up to 1,700 m in open space / Communication range with detectors — up to 1,700 m in open space, depending on the detector model / Two-sided communication between devices / Operating frequencies — 868.0–868.6 MHz / Auto-regulated radio signal power: ≤ 25 mW / Blocking encryption based on the AES algorithm / Detector ping interval — 12–300 seconds / Frequency hopping
- Operating temperature range : From −10°C to +40°C
- Operating humidity : Up to 75%
- Anti-sabotage : Fraud protection / Jamming notification / Tamper-resistant
- Dimensions : 163 × 163 × 36 mm
- Weight : 330 g
- Service life : 10 years