Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
KNX Blinds Motor 220V AC controls the roller blind travel up/down, travel up/down to a specified percentage position by receiving a KNX signal.
- Automatic travel measurement and supports limit point presetting
- Enable to control the curtain travel up/down, stop and percentage up/down, and supports status response (travel up/down, stop, percentage up/down, etc.)
- Enable short drag to start the motor
- The rotate direction of the motor can be set to forward or reverse.
- Preset position function, a total of 4 preset positions available
- Safety control: Control the curtain position according to wind, rain, frost signal, and supports the power-on status recovery after power failure.
- Auto control: Control the curtain position according to the weather status, heating, cooling signal
- Scene control function
- Forced position operation
- Power-down save function
- Overheat protection